Ask us about de-winterization
You planned for that family outing – going skiing, fishing, or just going out on the lake. But for some reason, your boat won’t start. Below are a few tips that can help you salvage your weekend and help you have memories that will last a lifetime.
• Engine not primed - pump primer system
• Carburetor adjustments too lean (not allowing enough fuel to start engine
• Timing and synchronizing out of adjustment
• Manual choke linkage bent - auto-choke out of adjustment
• Spark plugs improperly gapped, dirty or broken
• Fuel tank primer inoperative (pressurized system)
• Poor engine or ignition ground
• Faulty ignition or safety switch
We offer annual service specials.
Call us for the best shop rates in Medford, OR.
We offer annual service specials and the lowest parts pricing in Southern Oregon. When you bring your boat in for service - we will make sure you get it back in a timely manner.